Jul 27, 2020 | Community | Freebies / Giveaways | North
CompuTip - Wallpaper of the Week N-305
You can subscribe to get free weekly wallpaper
pictures for your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Note that the subscription is not limited to wallpaper pictures but includes daily freeware discoveries as well – from one of my favorite websites.
Or you can download several pictures at once from the Gizmo collection
of about 150 wallpaper pictures in different resolutions.
Some of the ones that I really liked:
is how to change a picture to become your desktop wallpaper on Windows 10:
- Right-click your desktop and choose Personalize. ...
- Select Picture from the Background drop-down list. ...
- Click a new picture for the background. ...
- Decide whether to fill, fit, stretch, tile, or center the picture. ...
- Click the Save Changes button to save your new background.
is how to create a slideshow of different downloaded pictures on Windows 10:
- Go to All Settings by clicking the Notification Center.
- Choose Slideshow from the background drop menu.
- Choose Browse. Navigate to your Slideshow folder that you created earlier to specify the directory.
- Set time interval. ...
- Choose a fit.
Finally, here are a few other free wallpaper sites:
Please note: Unfortunately, I cannot take any responsibility for use of the software, directions or links suggested. I have no interest - financial or otherwise - in the software or sites listed. Use at your own risk.
Ami Raz - Computer SolutionsEmail me for my list of FREE Short Guides
Tel: (02) 648-2505 Cell: (054) 437-3936 Skype: amirazz
Email: [email protected] Teaching, Fixing, and Selling Computers Since 1985