Production Manager need in a manufacturing industry and he/she will be responsible for providing leadership and accountability structure for both an experienced, senior and junior level team of production employees. Will also be responsible for safety, efficiency, productivity and quality of workmanship.
As part of a results-focused team, the Production Manager engages in problem solving and continuous improvement at all levels. He or she reports performance results with transparency for the purpose of making business decisions.
- Plans, schedules, and manages one or more manufacturing production processes.
- Hands-on shop floor management, including preventive maintenance
- Development and training of production employees
- Ensures manufacturing performance, volume, delivery and quality goals are met by utilizing efficient methods and maintaining appropriate staffing levels through sound recruitment practices
- Assists in determining what new manufacturing investments and methods are required for forecasted demands.
- Assists with planning and directing an efficient layout of equipment and flow of materials.
- Achieving production and efficiency targets
- Participates in Management team activities
- Monitors performance against established production schedules and proactively communicates challenges and their respective solutions
- Analyzes manufacturing data to identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement through reduction of waste through lean methods
- Aggressively promotes a safe and respectful work environment through vigilant observation and documented procedures
We also provide:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching and bonus programs
- Education & wellness / safety allowances
- Respectful work environment
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted so kindly send your CV with references to: [email protected] or [email protected]