Red Team Leader for Deloitte Cyber Center
Deloitte Cyber Center in Israel is looking for a talented Red team lead Security Consultant
Work you’ll do:
· Conduct Red Team Assessments, Purple Team Assessments, Network Penetration Tests, Wireless Security Assessments, Vulnerability scanning & assessment and Onsite\Remote Social Engineering for our International clients worldwide
· Create and write comprehensive technical and managerial assessment reports including remediation recommendations
· Use automation and scripting to reduce manual processes, improving efficiency and enabling new capabilities
· lead a team of at least 2 PT/ Red team professionals
· 3+ years of experience performing offensive/attack-oriented security assessments (Red team, Purple Team, vulnerability scanning and assessments) from end to end.
· 1+ year of experience in technically leading a team of PT/ Red team professionals.
· Experience in scripting and developing tools in Python, PowerShell, bash etc.
· Proficiency in tools such as Nmap, Nessus, BurpSuite, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, and Aircrack-ng
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills