For our new team, we are looking for an exceptional R&D Team Leader to help create and shape the next generation of the Point-of-Sale systems, a product that is simple and intuitive. You will recruit and develop each R&D team member. You will lead technology research, software design, and development end-to-end– from concepts and prototypes to production release.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive, technologically fluent leader with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is highly motivated to deliver things to production.
* Recruit and build your development team
* Lead and grow a multi-disciplinary engineering team
* Work in a lean and agile start-up-like product team
* Work closely with product manager and product designer to deliver amazing products
* Work closely with the CTO and VP of R&D to research possible new technologies
* Responsible for the R&D ownership: architecture, design, implementation, and deployments of a mobile POS system
* Follow secure programming and web application security best practices
* Delegating work and assignments in an efficient way to team members
* Make direct technical contributions as well as provide guidance and direction to team members.
* Design and help develop a modular, ﬂexible, scalable, secure, reliable, and quality POS solution that delivers business value through superior user experience.
* Be responsible for setting the technical direction as well as for planning deliverables and
* Work closely with the other teams to optimize system architecture and project efficiency
* Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
* B.A\BSc in computer science of known university\college or equivalent experience
* Experience leading a team as both a deep technical leader and a thoughtful people manager.
* Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones, and overcoming challenges
* 3 years of experience leading an engineering team
* 6 years of experience building mobile B2C applications
* Experience with devices communications methods
* Experience with large-scale software development including software maintenance, resolving significant technical issues as well as providing direction for new software technology/process development activities to meet specific product goals.
* Strong knowledge of system architecture, best practices, and design patterns
* Proven ability to take mobile applications to market
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
* Work Hours: 11:00 - 19:00
* MSc in computer science
* Experience with POS systems
* Experience with user interface design and prototyping
* Experience with both Android and iOS
Please send CVs to [email protected]