Who are we looking for?
- An excellent negotiator who knows how to keep complex legal negotiations simple and clear, who knows how to facilitate appropriate internal decision-making processes and who strives to find a mutually agreeable outcome in an efficient, but risk-conscious manner.
- A highly motivated, self-starter with a creative, innovative mindset.
- An excellent communicator with great people skills who is comfortable and confident working with any internal stakeholder or customer.
- A practical and proactive problem-solver who possesses strong business acumen, is confident and calm under fire, and can work with all manner of personalities.
- A great multi-tasker who can prioritize and complete actions in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will report to the General Counsel and will work with sales, marketing, and management on legal transactions, customer agreements, partnerships and projects executing, implementing, and expanding our product .
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements (including cloud/software-as-a-service, software licensing, professional services, data privacy, channel partner, and various route-to-market agreements).
- Actively address data privacy domestically and internationally.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to help design, augment and streamline policies, practices, templates, training, and related activity.
- Provide pragmatic advice to the sales teams and other stakeholders on legal and commercial issues including competitive industry requirements and best practices.
- Assist with various projects to achieve and exceed corporate objectives and goals.
- Assist with other projects that may be assigned from time to time that support innovation and growth while maintaining appropriate commercial risk.
- 3-4 years of versatile commercial law experience in a technology company or tier 1 law firm.
- Experience with contract compliance
- Experience with the software license and SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, vendor and supplier contracts, designing, executing and monitoring compliance programs.
- Experience in international legal and commercial negotiations
- Excellent understanding of privacy laws and data security
- Technical background or skillset is an advantage
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent Hebrew and English - A Must!