An international online healthcare provider is looking for a Content Lead to join our marketing team. The Content lead will own the content generation process from conception to creation and deployment. As Content lead you will manage writers both freelance and in-house writers on a wide array of content tasks including transactional and informational pages.
Scope: Full Time / Flexible hours
- Understanding content requirements and converting them into an actionable brief.
- Conducting in-depth research in order to define the correct structure of a page.
- Creating content templates to unify the content across the website.
- Fully understand and regulatory guidelines and ensure all content is compliant.
- Review content to ensure it reflects the brief, medical accuracy, regulation and brand guidelines.
- Optimize existing content for conversion and other goals defined by the task owner.
- Maintain a flawless workflow with the content team (CMS) to upload new and edit existing content.
- Create a monthly plan based on task requirements from the marketing team
- Management of the content for the blog and social media properties
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a content/copywriter.
- Managerial experience - big advantage.
- Experience working in regulated markets (medical, pharma, finance).
- Ability to work on a multilingual platform with unique guidelines per country.
- Broad understanding of SEO essentials and requirements.
- English: Reading/Writing - Mother tongue level
- German: An advantage
To apply for this position via email -> [email protected]