Company is a successful, international scale-up in the LegalTech space, with the largest international community of IP professionals. We provide tech-enabled, high-quality, streamlined services to our clients who are primarily law firms and large corporations. We aim to be THE address for all IP lifecycle needs. Located in Beit Shemesh (Neimi Shopping Center)
What you will be doing:
As a Salesforce Administrator with us, you will not only manage the day-to-day operations of our Salesforce platform but also play a pivotal role in transitioning our CRM to a new platform within the next 14 months. Your experience and attention to detail will be crucial in ensuring a smooth migration while maintaining high standards of data integrity and user support.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
In this multifaceted role, your responsibilities will include:
* Salesforce Administration: routine maintenance, user support and data management tasks within our Salesforce ecosystem
* Production Support: serve as the go-to person for troubleshooting and resolving user issues on Salesforce.
* Transition management – Lead the transition process from Salesforce to a new platform. * Collaborate with stakeholders to map out requirements, data migration strategies, and ensure a seamless migration experience.
* Work closely with IT and cross-functional teams to integrate systems and ensure data consistency.
Who are you?
You’re a certified Salesforce Administrator, with 3-5 years experience, who is proactive, with a sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and projects, ensuring they are completed accurately and on time. You are extremely organized, able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and maintain meticulous attention to detail in a high-pressure environment. You are adaptable, able to navigate changing priorities and transition between ongoing administration and major platform migration. Lastly, you have an ability to see the big picture while managing intricate details, ensuring alignment with the broader company goals.
* Salesforce certification
* 3-5 years Salesforce Expertise: Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a strong grasp of platform features, configurations, and customizations.
* APEX knowledge – Advantage
* Hybrid work week (60% in office, 40% WFH)
* Full time position, but would consider 75%
* Good interpersonal skills, able collaborate effectively with team members
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Good time management skills
* Problem solver
Please send CVs to [email protected]