We provide boutique software services in the FinTech sector. Our team of 80+ talented employees located throughout Israel enjoy unparalleled flexibility in their work which we believe produces higher quality software.
We are hiring a Data Analyst to join our data team focusing on reporting and file injection. In this role, you'll create various kinds of reports for internal users at all levels.
What You'll Do:
- Use SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Domo, or SAS
- Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using data warehouse design best practices and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate data from multiple source systems into a Data Warehouse, cleansing data, transforming and loading data from multiple formats using SSIS and stored procedures
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Document procedures for all tools / processes you create
This is a remote/work from home role in Israel.
- 5 years of ETL and SSRS experience and/or other reporting tools - must
- In-depth, hands on experience with SQL
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of Python, C#, Hadoop, Big data - an advantage
- Experience from the banking/finance industry - an advantage
- A successful candidate will have hands-on experience in a multitude of domains; including, but not limited to database design, data warehousing, business intelligence, big data, database tuning, application optimization, security, virtual computing and storage, incident tracking, and general database administration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English - must
Send CV to [email protected]