Rapidly growing title insurance
agency in Florida is looking for a remote data processing assistant. We are
looking to hire a self-motivated individual with successful track record of working
remotely for either US or Israeli employers for a minimum of 2 years, a high
energy person with the ability to multitask, and who has great work ethics. Some
basic familiarity with the US residential real estate world is required, but real
estate working experience is a huge plus.
- Act as a transaction-coordinator between all the
parties involved in a real estate transaction and ensure compliance.
- Reach out to buyers, sellers, realtors, lenders, and
other relevant parties via emails and phone calls to obtain all applicable
information to process transactions and/or provide price quotations.
- Gather all pertinent Information for opening an order
and initiating complex orders on our system.
- Contact vendors to order title searches, lien searches,
mortgage payoffs, estoppel letters, surveys, and any other necessary
documents to process a specific order and follow up on delivery times.
- Take customer calls and provide answers about orders
and/or produce and provide price estimates for new clients.
- Native English speaker
- Able to legally work for any US employer
- Able to comply with a background check both is the US
and in Israel (Teudat Yosher)
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent, graduate
degree is a plus.
- Some working knowledge and familiarity with residential
real estate transactional process in the United States.
- Great personal and professional communication skills.
Written and verbal
- Must be computer proficient, especially with Microsoft
Word and Outlook
- Good client relations skills
- Must be well-organized, detail oriented, multi-tasker,
and be able to work in a fast pace environment
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IN US
EASTERN COST TIMES. BUSINESS HOURS ARE MON-THURSDAY 9AM-5PM
EST (4PM-12AM TEL-AVIV)
WE ARE CLOSED ON JEWISH HIGH-HOLIDAYS
AND SOME US FEDERAL HOLIDAYS