Attentive. Efficient. Economical.
If you think that hiring a wedding planner is way out of your budget- think again. There is a happy balance between hiring a full-service planner and winging it all on your own. The "day-of-wedding coordinator".
A day-of coordinator is a life saver for couples who don't have the budget for a full-service planner; couples who thought they could manage alone and then realize how overwhelming that is; and couples who plan the event independently, but then wisely choose not to leave the nitty-gritty details during the wedding in the hands of their mother or maid of honor. Remember, this is a special event that you don't want to miss because you were busy dealing with the technicalities.
As a day-of coordinator, I facilitate the logistics of your wedding day to make sure that everything you spent months planning runs exactly the way you envisioned! From the arrival time of the florist, transportation pick up and drop off, overseeing set up, guest arrival, and photoshoots through paying the vendors at the end of the night, Yonina Events will take care of it all! (and at a price you won't find anywhere else!)
My services include:
• Preliminary Meeting for planning and event overview –clarifying all expectations details and priorities
• Creation of a detailed flow plan for the event
• Vendor confirmations (based on contact lists provided for me prior to the event)
• Approximately 10 hours on day of event
• Coordinate décor and design set-up with florist and other relevant parties and assist with décor on the day of the event
• Centralized contact person for vendors, family, bride, groom and guests' needs and inquiries, trouble-shooting challenging situations, etc on the wedding day.
• Ensure timely schedule flow
• I am happy to package any gifts and party favors that you wish to distribute for an additional fee
• Email and phone correspondence available 30 days prior to event to discuss details and advise on any last minute decisions and questions that may arise
For more information and an initial consultation, please call: 054.210.9997