Jerusalem Delights offers a user- friendly experience ordering your culinary choices for Shabbat and Holiday meals. Follow the link and browse through the website .
Fill your cart with all your Shabbat needs and the delivery will be on its way to you!
So simple and so delicious!
Jerusalem Delights offers a varied and wide menu. The entire menu and prices are shared conveniently for you to choose. The menu and dishes are completely homemade American style.
Kashrut: All home-made food - Glatt kosher Mehadrin - all products are Badatz Mehadrin
FREE DELIVERY: Free delivery in Jerusalem, National delivery for an extra fee! [Minimum order 250 Shekels]
Shabbat orders are accepted until Wednesday noon. Orders for the rest of the week must be made 24 hours prior to the date of receipt
Jerusalem Delights has been serving satisfied customers Shabbat, Holidays and events for 6 YEARS
HOW ARE WE SPECIAL?
Here are the top 5 factors that set Jerusalem Delights apart:
- We understand you: Family time happens around the table and you have a special concern… we’ll make it happen. Rich experience in the field means that we know how to elegantly care for all of your needs.
- American Cuisine: We’re talking about that corned beef, honey-glazed polkies, deli-roll, apple-crumble goodness that you love at home.
- Israeli Flare: At the same time, we serve up these delicious menus with the flavor of Jerusalem that you traveled all this way just to get a taste of. Zesty fruits and exotic spices are woven into our unique culinary portfolio.
- Huge Portions: We pack more than enough to pile up all of your family’s plates… and your unexpected guests too.
- Service: On time. Clean. Organized. Available. Need we say more?
Phone orders also available: 058-7172185
READY FOR SOMETHING DELICIOUS?
If you’re ready to enjoy mouthwatering Jerusalem food delivery and catering, our menu is just one click away:
WHAT OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“You know that feeling when the end of the week creeps up on you and the last thing you’re interested in is staying up late and cooking a whole Shabbos? With a few clicks and a quick phone call, Jerusalem delights took care of everything.” – Jackie M. Rechavia
“We came from Chicago for three weeks in January. With our whirlwind schedules, visiting our daughter in seminary and relatives around the country, it was crucial to have a relaxing Shabbat. We got our Jerusalem food delivery straight to the apartment with enough time to set everything up before Shabbat started. The meals were amazing! Thanks!” – Martin S. Chicago7
Order Today: https://jlmdelights.com/?page_id=442&lang=en