Overwolf is seeking a talented copywriter to join our pack - a wordsmith with passion for content writing and storytelling.
Overwolf is a platform for developers who want to integrate with PC games. Thousands of developers use Overwolf to build mods and apps for leading PC games such as League of Legends, Fortnite, CS:GO, Hearthstone and many more.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and fun marketing team at Overwolf and work in the dynamic esports and gaming ecosystem.
- Write copy and micro copy for a variety of products, including Overwolf’s home page, app interface, landing pages, video scripts, technical API documentation, blog posts and social media posts
- Craft stories and press releases that follow the brand’s tone of voice, working with our PR agencies in Israel and LA
- Help other departments in the company to sharpen their copy so it’s clear and consistent
- Create buzzworthy / viral content based on brand needs and partner opportunities
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand message in all copy
- Native English speaker
- Must be a PC gamer, bonus points if you play League of Legends
- 2+ years of experience writing marketing/advertising copy and micro-copy
- Experience in a fast-growing startup - an advantage
- Experience in the video game industry - a strong advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in advertising, marketing, creative writing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a can-do approach