The Fundraising Campaign Manager is responsible for assisting organizations to plan, organize, and help direct fundraising efforts efficiently using the Chesed Fund platform.
The Fundraising Campaign Manager works closely with The Chief Marketing officer and Chief Operations Officer.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Have knowledge and experience in fund raising techniques, particularly digital crowd funding campaigns.
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers.
- Be a “self-starter” and goal driven to initiate meetings and fundraising events.
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- 5 years minimum experience in professional fundraising.
SALARY/BENEFITS:Competitive/commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
APPLICATION:E-mail resume to: h[email protected]