BidGemmer is the leading provider of auction software and tender technology for diamond and gemstone companies to easily administer auctions and tenders without the need for technical expertise. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) solution is fully web-based, allowing businesses to quickly customize and implement scalable, secure, and dependable auctions. Additionally, with BidGemmer you will enjoy a full suite of tools to help grow your business such as CRM, Business Intelligence Reporting, Invoicing, and more.
We seek an outstanding business operations manager to contribute to the day-to-day operations and growth of the company, while owning specific initiatives and improving operational efficiency.
BidGemmer is a high-paced environment, and we are looking for someone who can adapt to a startup’s fast-paced environment. It’s important that you can quickly develop a strong sense of ownership toward achieving specific objectives, and execute comprehensively. It is important that this person demonstrates leadership qualities, high ethical behavior, and strives for cross-team collaboration. The core of this role is someone who is enthusiastic, a quick learner, and proactive.
As an Operations Manager, you will:
- Work with our operations leadership to strategically assess our current processes, own some subset of them, and continually identify opportunities for improvement
- Be a key lead in our cross-functional projects; meaningfully contribute to or own large projects, and develop the bases of large value-add changes org-wide
- Create and improve processes to resolve key business needs, and file product features as needed
- Write/conduct analyses in Excel, google sheets, and SQL; team dashboards, financial analyses/models, toolsets, and more
- Communicate and deliver key plans and proposals at the executive level
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success.
- Manage remote and distributed teams and/or institute core improvements in various parts of the Operations team
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Operations, Business Operations, Consulting, or similar
- Strong technical skills; Excel required; know SQL or have the willingness to learn
- Strong abilities to manage a few projects simultaneously
- Previous experience in growth marketing, email marketing, SEO, and SEM would be a plus
- High attention to detail and are process-driven
- Super tech-savvy and willing to get scrappy and manual if needed
- Excellent executive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and have a stellar work ethic. You’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- A positive attitude, a collaborative spirit, and a strong desire to achieve their goals
- Must be fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Ability to travel internationally
- This is an Israel (Ramat Gan) based role. You are expected to work mainly from our main Ramat Gan office
Please send us your CV to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Operations Manager