Israel Hayom’s English edition is looking for a junior social media/breaking news editor to join our team!
The successful candidate has a solid background as a social media manager and sees themselves becoming a part of a dynamic organization.
Manage and expand the brand’s social media presence across all channels, increase traffic by identifying potentially viral content, and increase user engagement.
Translate and edit breaking news items.
Full-time position with flexible hours -- perfect for working parents and students. Candidates must be willing to work from our office in Tel Aviv. There is no work from home option.
- 1-2 years of experience as a social media manager.
- Proven translation experience.
- Some experience as an editor – a plus.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew - a must
- Original thinking and creative writing skills.