Job Description – Level 3 Support Engineer
As an experienced member of the support and project teams, manages client expectation and experience related to projects and support requests. Directly resolves tickets and implements solutions suited to technical skills and abilities
Minimum 4-6 years of technical knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Microsoft Enterprise Mobility, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, Windows Autopilot
• Microsoft 365 Business Premium applications, including Teams, ATP, etc.
• PowerShell scripting.
• Microsoft Azure, Azure Lighthouse
• Windows Server/Virtualization setup, troubleshooting and administration.
• Active directory administration and planning.
• Group Policy, administration and troubleshooting
• Cloud services (mail, file sharing, backup, etc.) migrations, configuration and administration.
• Configuring and supporting Cisco networks.
• LAN/WAN and wireless architecture and troubleshooting.
• Remote access and VPN troubleshooting and configuration.
• Windows and Mac OS support and management.
• Outlook, Exchange email and related support.
• MS Office (PC & for Mac) use and troubleshooting.
• Web browser usage and software installation.
• Malware and virus remediation.
• Use and support of mobile devices including Android and iOS.
• Printer installation and troubleshooting.
• IT service management software (AutoTask, ConnectWise, Zendesk, etc.).
• Cryptocurrency exposure and familiarity is a plus.
• Multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
• Maintains a fanatical discipline around system and ticket documentation.
• Maintains a flexible and even temperament and can adapt quickly to changes.
• Maintains a customer focused approach and is passionate about excellent client service.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; enjoys communicating with people.
• Is self-motivated and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Position is working from home , Mon-Thursday starting at about 11am Israel time for a 9 hour daily shift.