Convergence Telehealth is a complete telehealth and telemedicine technology platform and service company. Convergence services health systems, physician practices, payors, nursing homes, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities by providing high-quality resources. We provide the full continuum of care by delivering the right care to the right place at the right time. We utilize clinical professionals to provide care to healthcare facilities remotely. At Convergence, we harness the benefits of the latest technology with skilled professionals to improve the lives of whom we care.
This RN position is with a mobile medical practice catering to the senior population. We are currently looking for a full-time RN/case manager with experience in assisted living communities. The job of the nurse supervisor will provide nursing support to our clinical staff including our physician and nurse practitioners. The ability to efficiently triage changes of patient conditions such as infections, falls, behavioral issues and lab results, is a necessity. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and prior experience with the elderly population, in particular time spent in assisted living communities. The ideal candidate must be friendly, outgoing, motivated, and have sufficient clinical experience including experience with using electronic health records. Candidates must be able to multitask in a busy environment.
* Oversee the clinical department - 15+ plus virtual staff/medical staff
* Main communicator between hospitals, facilities, pharmacies, nurses, patients, and family members
* Carry out patient cases
* Carry out providers orders
* Check/review labs/imaging
* Carry out prescription orders and refills
* Coordinate and conduct clinical meetings
* Delegate tasks as needed
* Host in-services for facilities, families, and patients as needed
* Work with upper management to on-board and train clinical staff
* Assist to in producing and adopting clinical protocols and best practices for clinical staff
The individual should possess the following attributes
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Detail-oriented, strong organization skills
* Experience preferred
* Strong computer skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Professional appearance & demeanor
* Dedicated, reliable, punctual, and flexible
* Triage/de-escalation skills
* Background in leadership and management
This position is Sun-Thurs 8am-5pm PST (6PM-3AM Israel time) and is for immediate start.
Compensation $18/hour plus legal Israeli benefits.
Please send your CV and specify position to [email protected].