To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/administrative-personal-assistant-2/
Our offices are located in Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for a vibrant dynamic person to fill the full-time position of Administrative Personal Assistant who will be able to join our team assisting the attorneys in the preparation and submission of petitions and related tasks including:
• Law office administration including PA tasks for Founding Partner.
• Communicate between the SI legal team and client teams.
• Obtaining documentation from clients and meeting with them as necessary.
• Managing client documentation, ensuring that everything requested was provided.
• Filling out various types of visa application forms.
• Preparing exhibits, petitions, and application packages for submission.
• Dealing with application filing fees and scheduling visa interviews.
• Managing and updating documents in our immigration case management system.
• Coordination with outsourced suppliers and expense tracking.
• Assisting with business development events (seminars, conferences).
• Updating social media platforms and website.
• Occasional “light” translations (Heb to Eng).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Fluent Hebrew speaker – must.
• English proficiency – must.
• Highly detail-oriented.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to relate and communicate to clients and people at all levels.
• Faultless spelling and grammar.
• The ability to effectively prioritize and administer tasks as well as the flexibility to do occasional work outside of office hours.
• Bachelor’s degree in law or business administration.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role.
• Prior experience in immigration is a major advantage.