The Manufacturing and Sourcing Planner is a key member of the Operations team who is responsible for ensuring the correct amount of stock is on shelf at all times in an increasingly challenging and complex international supply chain reality. The candidate needs to be a talented, thorough, hands-on strategist who can plan forward meticulously and also adapt to supply and demand challenges as they arise.
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Minimize obsolete stock
• Establish material planning processes and routines to ensure customers demands are met
• Monitor, maintain and support ERP System and manage the Master Manufacturing
• Scheduling based on sales forecasts
• Take action in relation to material shortages that affect production.
• Manage and maintain BOMs in ERP system
• Manufacturing capacity planning and scheduling
• Release manufacturing orders
• Analyze inventory trends and make suggestions to prioritize, expedite or push out manufacturing orders or purchase orders
• Provide ongoing reporting and analysis of stock levels, supply constraints, and other KPI's to provide performance insight
• Identification and management of slow-moving, obsolete and excess inventory
• Working closely with other departments: Sales, Warehouse, Finance
- Education: BSc in Industrial Engineering Management
- Experience of 3 years as a Planner at a manufacturing company
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing ERP/MRP Systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Capable of working under stress and set up priority of all open tasks.
- Team player
- Fast learner, independent and autodidact
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office
- Excellent written and spoken English
-Passionate about Supply Chain-Advantage
Location: Holon, Israel
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR CV TO: [email protected] and state “MANUFACTURING AND SOURCING PLANNER POSITION” in the title.