Remote (Israel) - Donor Relations Specialist
We are looking for a sales person that is service oriented and looking to work for a meaningful cause and join an amazing growing team!
- Doing outbound phone calls to donors in order to engage them with the current projects (not cold calling)
- Promptly answer incoming emails and phone calls
- Use HubSpot CRM to ensure all information is correctly recorded and populated
- Keep working knowledge of all the current campaigns and merchandise
- Creating, building, and nurturing excellent relationships with donors
- Driving personalization, assistance and transparency with the donors
- Assisting the team in building quality segmentation strategies
- Providing internal feedback, ideas and process improvements to create the best experience for the donors
- Native English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for sales, proactive and positive attitude!
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens while actively listening
- Experience working in Google workspace, MS Office and other softwares
- Knowledge in Hubspot a plus
- Organized, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
If you are a people person, friendly and passionate about sharing your love for Israel; if you would love to have a meaningful, work from home job (that include US hours), please send us your CV to [email protected]
with the Subject line: Donor Relations Specialist