POSITION: Operations/Admin Support
JOB SUMMARY: The successful candidate will provide full logistical and administrative support to the Mesila English Operations Department, to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the department.
- Coordinate financial coaching services, including coach support and administration.
- CRM management .
- To maintain and update our website.
- To provide general administrative support, including payroll, record keeping, input and maintenance of data information etc. as required.
- To support Educational activities including invoicing schools and book ordering.
- To plan, attend and provide logistical support for events, webinars and coach training courses - sometimes requiring extra evening or weekend hours.
- Customer support via phone, email etc.
- To perform such other duties, appropriate to the role.
- Excellent IT skills are crucial
- Experience with online CRMs
- Knowledge and skills in maintaining a database
- Good phone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Act with discretion and ensuring confidentiality in all matters
- Organized and able to focus on various tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize own work to meet agreed objectives
- Ability to work as part of a team
To apply please email your work resume to [email protected]