We are the world’s largest library of interactive games made by teachers. For the past ten years, our mission has been to decentralize education by connecting teachers and families worldwide. We enable them to fulfill their learning needs independent of governments and businesses.
We are looking for a talented Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to develop the educational platforms of the future.
- Taking care of our web player, web creator studio, and web sale pages.
- Developing responsive web UI components.
- Take sole ownership of web products and features.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, and maintainable code.
- Build rich React applications, PWAs, and canvas utilities.
- 3+ years web development experience - a must.
- Experience in React, state machines, NodeJS and GIT - a must.
- Writing automated test suites, unit tests, component storybooks documentation.
- SVG and Canvas Animations.
- Web Performance, including efficient rendering.
- Written production, maintainable grade code, and awareness of bad practices and anti-pattern.
- Server side rendering (next.js), Restful API (with Django), Developing CI/CD with Jenkins - a plus.
- An eye for designs and UX.
- Familiarity with Web 3.0.
Please send CVs to [email protected]