US company with office in Beit Shemesh is looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Bookkeeper for their Israel office. The successful candidate should have managerial experience and know US GAAP.
• Overseeing the activities and staff of the accounting department.
• Preparing the monthly financial statements including the making of general ledger entries.
• Hands-on participation when needed to maintain company SLAs.
• Ensuring that client and vendor billing and invoicing inquiries are handled within the company SLAs.
• Participation in the monthly payroll process, including gathering the commission data and making the pension payment.
• Reviewing and improving internal accounting practices and policies.
• Analyzing and reporting on departmental data and performance.
• Creating and reporting on company budgets.
• Monitor both our US and IL bank accounts and liaison with our banks on financial issues and to optimize our relationship.
• 3 - 5+ years in a US bookkeeping role.
• Prior successful managerial experience.
• Hands-on approach to getting the work done.
• Strong knowledge of US accounting principles. Knowledge of Israeli accounting principles is a plus.
• Computer literacy and proficiency in accounting software.
• Strong aptitude for math and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English ability and communication skills.
Send CV to [email protected]