054.760.1741 [email protected]

I am a duly sworn and commissioned Notary Public licensed by the Department of State as a constitutional officer of the State of New York.

-There is no such thing as a "US Notary" per se; Notaries are licensed by a specific state if and when they meet the qualifications of said state. Each state license differs somewhat from the other and confers upon the Notary Public varying authorizations and restrictions.

-The US consul is NOT a notary public; rather his function is 'similiar' to that of a notary public when authorized as a notarial officer.

-Many investment documents (e.g. Fidelity) can NOT be notarized by a foreign notary and can NOT be stamped by a US consul even when authorized to take oaths.

-U. S. consular officers are NOT authorized to provide a signature guarantee/medallion guarantee service.  Only a financial institution participating in a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) medallion signature program is authorized to affix a medallion imprint. No other form of signature verification can be accepted to transfer securities.  For further details, please see  

-A document acknowledgment taken by a NY State Notary Public is recognized in all 50 states of the USA. If you need a document notarized for use in the US, contact me.

-Official documents that are issued in a country and must be used abroad (e.g. an American birth certificate to be used in Israel) need to be legalized or “authenticated” by the appropriate authorities in the originating Country to prove that the document was issued by a competent official and that is genuine and not fraudulent.

-Since the U.S. and Israel are part of the Hague Apostille Convention of 1961, both Countries will accept an Apostille stamp on the certificate or official document concerned, as proof of legalization.

-Therefore, documents notarized by a NY State Notary (or any other state) can not be used outside of the US unless they have an Apostille, which is issued by the Department of State in NY (or by the designated state competent authority, usually the respective Secretary of State in which the notary is licensed).

Call or text with any questions regarding notarized documents for use in the US or International