Job description: The job includes responsibility for the efficient operation of the office, and providing administrative support to the management, operations, sales and finance teams.
- Experience as an office admin/office manager
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Extremely high level of organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
- Native English speaker (or extremely strong English language), with conversational Hebrew.
- Manage and maintain office including all admin (operating equipment, meeting requests etc)
- Assist with Sales and Operations as required, e.g. ensure meetings are set and take place
- Assist finance/ book keeping on ongoing basis to chase and file invoices and enter details onto internal spreadsheet
- Assist the CEO with tasks as required
- Update corporate website and add new programs to itinerary software
- Upload details into databases (such as mailchimp) on an ongoing basis
- HR: insure that vacation taken and sick days are updated by everyone on shared drive
- Written material: Update and keep track of material saved in office shared drive
- Creating and organizing client welcome bags and ensuring their delivery
- Inventory control
The company – Pomegranate Travel
We are a leading full service travel company, providing exceptional travel experiences in Israel, Egypt and Jordan. Our trips are tailor-made to suit our clients’ specific requirements, needs and dreams. Our clients include the world’s leading travel companies, travel advisors, concierge services and other B2B partners as well as individuals who reserve directly. Pomegranate is a highly dynamic business, set on a compelling expansion path which will include further product destinations.
At Pomegranate we focus our energies on the things that really matter. We believe in flexibility and giving employees the freedom to work in a manner that is efficient and comfortable for them. We hire responsible people who we trust to do their very best for our clients and our company.