A global cannabinoid research and technology company is looking for an Analytical Chemist to join their R&D team. The goal is to develop novel effects that unlock the full potential of cannabis and improve the lives of patients.
- Explore various aspects of Cannabis with a focus on metabolites and their derivatives.
- Establish and optimize analytical methods.
- Align analytical methods within the analytical sciences department.
- Conduct analytical experiments.
- Maintain the analytical lab and the analytical systems.
- Operate high-end analytical systems such as semi-prep SFC-UV/MS, UPLC-UV/MS, GCMS etc.
- Analyze data and create reports in combination with routine laboratory bench work.
- Work according to safety requirements with:
- Volatile and light-sensitive chemicals.
- Analytical equipment with high-pressure gasses, solvents, pH’s.
- Usage of complementary software for analytical equipment and peripherals as: MassHunter, Office etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in analytical chemistry.
- At least 2 years' experience in analytical method development.
- A plus if you have:
o At least 2 years' experience with mass spectrometry.
o Experience in analytical chemistry of plant metabolites
This is a full-time position and is based in Beit Shemesh, Israel.
If you are independent, passionate, collaborative, forward- thinking, thrive solving difficult problems and want to play a part in this innovative industry, please send us your CV to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Analytical Chemist