Convergence Workforce is a full-service, hassle-free solution for healthcare and related operational needs. We provide high-quality, cost-effective, and customized, data-driven solutions.
Our company culture is founded on building our employees up, giving them the support to grow in an exciting and driven workplace environment. When you love what you do and you love where you work, it’s hard not to thrive! Our management team is known for being exceptionally communicable, actively seeking input and out-of-the-box creative thinking.
About the Position:
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment of direct-care clinical and non-clinical positions for various U.S.-based nursing home facilities.
Recruiters use their organizational and critical-thinking skills to source, locate, and contact candidates who are suitable to fill open positions available in their facilities. After locating possible candidates, the recruiter will place a call and conduct a first-level interview with the candidate. The Recruiter then communicates with HR of the facility to ensure follow-up with the candidate.
• Utilize innovative sourcing methods to create a robust pipeline for future openings in key markets.
• Provide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
• Perform initial interviews to determine candidate suitability for placement.
• Interacts with hiring managers to evaluate and recommend applicants for employment and fill vacant positions for assigned facilities
• Maintain accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in the applicant tracking system
• Excellent communication and creative thinking skills- must
• Experience using Microsoft Office and/or CRM's- advantage
• Looking for growth-oriented position
• Prior experience in full life cycle recruitment , customer service, sales- advantage
Salary and Benefits:
• Full legal Israeli benefits
• 7500-8500 Monthly salary based on experience
• Monthly hiring bonuses
Scope of Position:
• Sunday-Thursday, 3 PM - 12 AM
Follow this link to apply: