Fulfillment Team Leader
Agilite, a rapidly-growing defense equipment business is looking for a talented Fulfillment Team Leader to lead its E-Commerce and Reseller order fulfillment process.
The correct candidate is an energetic, tech-savvy and very responsible rising star who is passionate about the supply chain challenges of a modern small business that is growing rapidly. Somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced, young and international business environment and can problem-solve on-the-go to get results despite the dynamic challenges of exponential growth.
- Prioritizing orders and making sure all orders go out on time and on spec.
- Managing both Shipping and Customer Success staff
- Managing the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping.
- Constantly improving procedures so that warehouse can work independently and process orders efficiently.
- Communication with clients
- Handling Government clients price quotes, payments and coordinating order packing & fulfillment
- Maintain ERP system reliability
- Communication with USA Fulfillment Center and shipping providers on a daily basis
- Constantly identifying ways of refining fulfillment and shipping processes
-Oversee returns process to ensure that returns are received and processed in a timely manner
- Manage warehouse staff and oversee daily operations
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Team to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a supply chain-related field
- Mother tongue level Spoken & Written English (non-mother tongue level candidates will not be considered, 90% of corporate correspondence is in English).
- Basic level of Hebrew
- Minimum of 2yrs experience in a supply chain, e-commerce or logistics role
- Exceptional Microsoft Office (Excel) skills preferred
- Experience with WMS (warehouse management systems), ERP systems such as SAP Business, Katana, and Shopify e-commerce platform strongly preferred
- Must be an out-of-the box problem solver who wants to shine in a small, rapidly growing business.
- Must be passionate about Supply Chain challenges, on-the-go problem solving and international logistics.
- Must be a responsible team player who knows how to take initiative in a small business environment
- Must be flexible and responsible to maintain availability for critical issues during irregular hours due to the business’s predominantly North American clientele.
To Apply, Send a copy of your resume to [email protected]