Sachlav - An educational tourism company needs a Masa Program Coordinator! Sachlav is a family company based in Jerusalem on Har HaHotzvim, working hours are between 12:00-21:00 (12pm to 9pm). Masa brings hundreds of students from all over the world to Israel on various programs every year, the role is an admin and customer services role the rule includes:
• Collecting documents for insurance, passports, visas and sims etc..
• Collecting participant payments.
• Getting applicants to sign T&C contracts.
• Accompanying the participants from the lead stage up until they leave Israel.
• POC of various factions in the company.
• Work on CRM.
Come be part of a winning team!
• Mother tongue level English – Must
• Admin experience
• Customer services experience
• Excel experience
• Affinity for the world of educational tourism
Send resumes to: [email protected]