We are looking for a curious, talented, and passionate Tax & Tax Accounting Manager to join our Tax & Finance teams to perform a range of tax and tax accounting tasks by helping the global tax director manage all tax-related matters and aspects of global operations, in addition to supporting our Big 4 tax provision preparer with the annual and quarterly tax provision processes.
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in numbers, people, and business, we offer a unique opportunity to grow and contribute in an exciting and rewarding environment.
- Supporting the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated tax provisions, including assisting with accounting analysis pertaining to ASC 740 and related SEC tax disclosures
- Help our U.S., Israeli, and international operations by participating in providing tax & tax accounting support in a range of areas including, cross border intercompany transactions, Mergers & Acquisitions, corporate financing, stock-based compensation, etc. including tax research and analysis
- Assist with Fin 48 annual review & documentation and quarterly and annual provision
- Coordinating the flow of information between accounting, consolidation, legal, tax, HR, business, finance, and other areas of the company on a worldwide basis to meet various tax requirements and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA – mandatory
- Master in n Taxation from a U.S. accounting program – an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in U.S tax accounting & compliance including significant involvement in a global annual tax provision process, either from a large public accounting firm or within a company that reports under US GAAP
- Strong proficiency in ASC 740 tax accounting principles, applied on a global basis – a significant advantage
- Familiarity (at least) with OECD inter-national tax and transfer pricing principles, including BEPS 2.0 – a significant advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, fast learner, independent worker, high personal responsibility, self-driven, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Open and able to complete varied tasks within tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (native language – an advantage)