Work from home (office in Jerusalem)
A passionate security expert with deep knowledge of the InfoSec field. You are highly analytical, extremely organized, and able to problem solve. You enjoy working very hands-on and are constantly researching for new solutions. You’re an autodidact; you proactively learn new technology and never stop learning. You’re highly motivated; you’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You have good time management skills and can juggle multiple projects at once. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and can succeed on your own. You have excellent English (both written and spoken) to communicate with technical staff and business owners, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The Security team, responsible for protecting company assets and customer’s data. We solve and mitigate complex security problems, and deal with everything from implementing new solutions, monitoring, risk management, troubleshooting and responding. We aim to achieve our goals in creative and secure ways in a robust environment. We work working closely with R&D, DevOps, and IT teams to ensure our security standards are effective.
· Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis.
· Establish technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks, through the configuration.
· Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of information security incidents.
· Work with web application firewalls, manage Linux servers, and secure a cloud environment such as AWS or Azure.
· Document and automate security controls, data, reports and processes to provide better metrics and operational support.
· Work with internet facing environments such as front-end web servers.
· Understand complex technical issues and manage them in a fast-paced business environment.
· 5+ years’ experience in similar role in Information Security in a hybrid environment
· Deep understanding and technical knowledge in AWS or Azure cloud infrastructure from security perspective
· Basic knowledge of information security compliance standards and frameworks such a CIS and NIST
· Familiarity with common network protocols, solutions and technologies such as Firewalls, Proxy, VPN, Segmentation, NAC, etc.
· Strong understanding of Linux environment and Microsoft OS ecosystem.
· Advanced hands-on experience of configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting security systems
· Experience with modern authentication authorization methods, including Active Directory or Group Policy Management and SSO techniques (such as SAML, Oauth, OpenID)
· Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and containers
· Background in data security including data classification, access control and monitoring as well as data at-rest protection technics and tools.
· Some coding experience using a scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, Bash etc.
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Security certifications like OSCP, CISSP, CEH or similar
· Familiarity with secure SDLC, ability to understand and communicate findings.
· SOC/Incident Response experience
· Penetration Testing experience
· SaaS management, monitoring and control
· Experience with end point security, including patch management solutions and vulnerability assessment tools from methodology, configuration and prioritization to reporting.
Why join us?
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. We set aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee per year. We have a Net Promoter Score of 9.35, with virtually zero turnover.
· We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible. We have an office located in Jerusalem that is open to whomever wants to come in, but it's not mandatory (several people only come to the office once a month).
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.