Want to get in on the ground floor with a small but growing art marketing company that is launching another exciting business line? Because you are an organized self-starter, a quick learner, and have a knack for internet and social media, we want you to help us methodically grow the business. You have other time-consuming things going on in your life right now, which is just perfect for us. You will start with a limited number of hours with maximum flexibility as you work from home.
As our Digital Management Assistant, you will:
- Take care of our internet sites and social media platforms.
- Lead the creation of our visual and textual materials for organic and paid promotions.
- Create and manage our campaigns with social media and Google.
- Organize and manage sales leads and follow-up.
- Provide executive assistance and administrative support.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent internet and social media competencies
- Mother-tongue English (no Hebrew is required)
- Flexible hours
- Suitable Work-from-Home environment
- Good to have: Sales/customer service background, graphic design or content writing experience, other languages, and/or familiarity with CRM programs
- Initial Hours: 2 hours/day, expected to grow quickly to a 20 hours/week and more. Israeli daytime hours, with some evening hour work.
- Base Salary: 31 NIS/hour + incentives
that should more than double your base after a few months of excellent performance.
Send your CV today to: [email protected]