Program and Communications Coordinator
NGO seeking a full-time Program and Communications Coordinator to
oversee our virtual and on-campus programming. The ideal candidate can manage a range of tasks and be both broad-thinking and detail-oriented. He/she/they are tech savvy and creative, with the ability to adapt quickly both to digital and “live” program platforms.
● Develop content and oversee marketing and recruitment strategy for a full menu of online
● Build, market, and manage a full calendar of virtual events including registration and payment processes.
● Build and manage user data on CRM for all events.
● Collaborate closely with faculty and senior management team.
● Monitor recruitment targets and correspond with participants.
● Manage budgets for all virtual programming
● Direct the development and management of the execution of global marketing communications initiatives including alumni engagement, program launches, mixed-media campaigns, conferences and events, social media presence, organization website, public relations, internal and external communication, online learning platforms.
● Build and manage the communications budget.
● Establish, own, and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy
● Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching targets.
● Manage brand delivery and consistency across all organizational materials.
● Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally, managing
relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
● Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects
● Collaborate closely with management, program faculty, and staff
Student Life Coordination
● Plan, provide logistical support, and attend educational, recreational, social and cultural student activities programs
● Tend to student welfare needs including housing, visa, etc as they arise.
● Assist students, faculty, staff and the community with elements of student life and day-to-day needs.
● Communicate with tour providers and select partners regarding meetings, programs or events.
● Supervise student-sponsored activities.
● Plan and coordinate the preparation and dissemination of publications related to student
activities, and affairs. Edit flyers, posters, literature and other materials. Implement and oversee processes for posting/distributing of materials on campus as requested.
● Fluent Hebrew and English (Mother tongue, or MT level)
● BA or comparable degree
● 3-6 years experience in hadracha, logistics management, and or student activities -- experience with students (including adults) from N. America a plus
● Experience running online programming and social media.
● Proficiency with CRMs, email marketing platforms, marketing automation platforms
(Wordpress, etc), and Google Analytics
● Creative, detail oriented and thorough
● Identifies with values of the organization
● A true “Rosh Gadol” who can see the big picture and manage the full process of tasks a project entails.
● Strong work ethic, with ability to work independently and as part of a team
● A “People Person” with a positive, confident, “can-do” attitude
● Availability to work full-time with some scheduling flexibility.
Please send CVs to [email protected]