We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help improve and create features and products to wow our clients. This is a perfect role for an experienced product manager who loves being a part of building and growing at high-growth startup.
- Regularly prioritize, monitor, and track the progress of the team backlog and commitments against targets, communicating this with the team to manage expectations and suggest additional support when needed.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement and execute on the vision in alignment with company strategy.
- Responsible for production of product backlog. Translate the needs of the business, as communicated by product leadership, to the development and technology organization. Collaborate with the development team to ensure that epics and stories contain necessary details to enable efficient prioritization, coding, testing, and client validation needs.
- Lead Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning sessions, while making sure to attend all other agile ceremonies as an active participant.
- Present complex information and ideas through open, transparent communication to engender trust and ensure mutual understanding.
- Identify and act against any roadblocks, always suggesting solutions to even the most complex issues.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent technical knowledge and product proficiency, empowering others in their team to improve performance.
- Work with implementation, support, and sales teams with client training, client onboarding, user testing, and pilot testing to ensure the organization is prepared for new products/solutions being developed.
- Support implementation processes and documentation to communicate and set client expectations and assist with troubleshooting product issues as needed.
- Experience as a Product Manager with consumer-facing and/or B2B products, preferably in the E-Commerce space.
- Experience working with existing and emerging products.
- Experience cultivating an environment that foster continuous learning with a company.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce, Marketing and Online Media Buying best practices is highly desired.
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind.
- Familiarity with standard Product Management prioritization frameworks (e.g. Critical Path, Kano, ROI, etc).
Send CV to [email protected]