OLIM IN JERUSALEM LOOKING FOR A JOB?
In this challenging times Gvahim is here to support you!
Gvahim is an NGO that assists olim with the aim of successfully integrating them into the Israeli workforce.
Our programs include: career workshops, 1:1 HR consultation, mentorship, networking opportunities and placement support.
Join our online Career Program this month and enjoy a 50% discount.
For further questions contact us through: [email protected]
For more information and to apply: https://www.tfaforms.com/417408
• Currently living in Jerusalem.
• Holding at least one academic degree (bachelors, license, etc.)We are proud to have attained a 90% success rate over the years.
• Made Aliyah within the last 10 years (if you are a returning citizen, please indicate your status in the application).
• Have completed level Aleph ulpan or speaking at least the equivalent Hebrew level.
• Actively searching for a job.
Gvahim runs this program in partnership with Jerusalem Municipality and JNF UK