To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/junior-sales-development-representative-4/
The Company revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. Our Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every single software change.
We are looking for a motivated Junior Sales Development Representative to join our sales and marketing team. You will identify and qualify enterprise account sales leads and opportunities through phone, social, and email contact. You will be generating outbound qualified leads for the US Sales team and play a significant role in growing the business by starting the sales process and helping set up the sales teams for success with inbound and outbound leads.
If you are also data-driven and goal-oriented with excellent communication skills, we would like to meet you.
What you’ll do
- Identifying, prospecting, and penetrating US sales accounts to achieve pipeline and forecast goals
- Updating lead and prospect activity in salesforce to ensure KPI attainment
- Setting qualified introductory meetings for the sales team and nurturing top of funnel pipeline to facilitate sales opportunities
- Use Phone LinkedIn, email, video, and other sales & marketing tools for prospecting, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities for SeaLights’ US sales teams
- Work closely and coordinate with the sales and marketing teams to accelerate the sales cycle and extend reach into target accounts
- Working US hours: 13:00 – 22:00 / 14:00 – 23:00, Sunday / Friday occasionally
What you have
- A positive, independent, creative, and self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Demonstrate experience in selling within the sales cycle
- Have experience identifying business needs through information-gathering to pre-qualify opportunities
- Be comfortable speaking with decision-makers via various mediums (social, email, phone, and video)
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiatives
- Native English level
Please note, this is a full-time position, with no shifts.