To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/content-writer-223/
Our globally remote and diversified team works together via Discord, with central offices at Tel-Aviv, united in our mission to radically improve the way people build software. We are heavily funded by great investors and are growing fast in every way. We pride ourselves on contributing much of our work to the world’s developer community.
About the Role
As a content writer, you will be in charge of planning, creating, and publishing great content around workflows and solutions in modern digital product (application) development, both on the technological side and the business side.
You will join the company’s content studio and work hand-in-hand with a cross-functional team to turn ideas into a well-crafted content strategy and deliver compelling content to millions of app developers and product builders, as well as to enterprise business executives.
You will take an active role in every aspect of content creation, from strategy to execution and learning through data. You will bring new ideas to the table and lead new directions for our content studio, and work closely with leadership and stakeholders.
What you will do
- Become a domain expert and tell the story of modern application and product development from a product team’s and an organization’s perspective.
- Convey complex concepts, workflows, and solutions in a simple and elegant way to millions of people who read our content on different channels (e.g. blog).
- Create meaningful content in the form of articles, blog posts, guides, thought leadership, feature releases, case studies, sales resources and more.
- Become a key player in every step of the content lifecycle from strategy to ideation, creation, SEO research, publication, data feedback loop, and more.
- Research, learn, and gain domain expertise in the development process of digital products and applications in modern organizations and enterprises.
- Join a best-in-class content team, and collaborate with everyone else in the company.
Who you are
- An excellent and passionate content creator that knows how to plan and create content that impacts people and conveys complex ideas in a clear way.
- You are passionate about technology and can create content that explains workflows, solutions, and tools for modern software development.
- You have a proven ability to strategize and deliver content such as articles and blog posts for a technical or tech-professional audience.
- You love to learn and always seek to gain knowledge and mastery of new domains, ideas and technologies and communicate them to others.
- You are passionate about the impact of your work and can analyze and present it through clear data and insights.
- A team player who’s fun to be around and makes the team better.