Chaim Korn CPA (US) Tax Returns


Chaim Korn CPA (US) Tax Returns

US Tax Return preparation for Americans living in Israel

 At Tax-USA we specialize in US taxes for residents of Israel.  Our services include: 

  • US personal tax return preparation
  • Corporate taxes
  • Treasury filing
  • Other US tax related services

Personal Tax Returns
Our professional and courteous staff will assist you at all stages from explaining what documentation you need through preparation and filing of your personal tax return.

Corporate, Partnership and Fiduciary Returns
We can also handle your IRS returns for your corporations, partnerships, trusts and estates. 

Treasury Reports
An annual US Treasury report (F-BAR) is likely to be required in addition to your personal tax return.  This report details information held by you in non-US banks and other financial institutions.  

A notice or letter from the IRS can be unnerving.  Our staff can help you with audits and notices from the IRS, or any other tax related issues. 

Child Credit

A credit of up to $1,000 for each child under the age of 17 may be available to reduce taxes paid to the IRS.  Additionally, if you have earned income (even from outside the US) and you owe no US taxes, you may be eligible for a refund from the IRS in the form of an Additional Child Tax Credit.

Please contact us for more details and for a complimentary initial meeting.


Clients Satisfaction

Jonathan Degani
excellent service
6 years ago

Chaim has been filing my taxes for a few years. He always goes the extra mile to make sure everything is done correctly, diligently and in a timely manner. Highly recommended.