Dr. Ezra Z Bar, PhD, MBA, P.Eng ; Operating in Canada and Israel
Dr. Bar instructs and teaches Industrial and Management, and Production and Operations Management courses , in Canada and Israel.
Dr. Bar helps graduate students with their thesis and dissertation projects, including pre-submission reviews and brain storming, statistical methods application, as well as academic writing and referencing styles.
Dr. Bar helps Graduates of Industrial/ Production Engineering to prepare for their P.Eng exam, toward obtaining their Canadian Professional Engineer License.
Dr. Bar has more than three decades of consulting, training, mentoring, and tutoring. His life long career includes Business Architecture, Business and IT Strategy, Business Processes Re-engineering, and Industrial Engineering subjects, to name the major ones.
In addition to class-courses, Dr. Bar teaches, instructs, tutors and helps Engineering and Business students and Graduates, including Online students, in one-on-one and online (e.g., Skype).
Dr. Bar also meets his students in public libraries.
One-on-one tutoring and class-courses include:
* Industrial/ Production Engineering,
* Production and Operations Management,
* Micro Economics and Engineering Economics,
* Project Management,
* Business Analysis,
* Business Process Re-engineering,
* Management Information Systems,
* Business Strategy,
* Organizational Behaviour,
* Supply Chain Management,
* Inventory Management,
* Manufacturing Facilities Layout Design and Material Handling Planning,
* Linear Programming,
* Long and Short Term Planning and Job Scheduling, * Business Statistics and Statistics for Engineers.
References from past students are available for a direct contact.
Please contact Dr. Ezra Bar for a free consultation (SMS/ email first).
Email: [email protected]