To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/tech-team-lead/
We are a growing global team of ~120 people based out of Israel (Jerusalem and Tel Aviv) and in the US. Our team is made of fun, smart, and goals-driven individuals who work in a highly collaborative way. We truly believe in each one’s ability to make a significant impact in any position and strongly encourage internal growth opportunities.
We are looking for a hands on Tech Team Lead to join our team. You will lead a small team of 4-5 software engineers towards the development of exciting new products while staying close to the ground and be hands-on coding, influence the team’s technical direction as well as mentor, onboard and manage talented developers. You will be contributing to the full development life cycle which includes design, architecture, and collaboration with product stakeholders to deliver high-quality, scalable code using agile methodologies.
We are looking for someone with leadership potential who loves to solve interesting tech challenges, who can see the big picture and demonstrates a strong sense of ownership paired with excellent communication skills.
This is a hybrid WFH position.
- Hands-on development (~50%)
- Mentor, onboard and manage people’s HR aspects (time off, 1on1, plan and evaluate employee growth, etc.)
- Monitor the system stability
- Develop high-level estimations for all work items.
- Breakdown and plan tasks, including high level design.
- Run team sync meetings to identify blockers and communicate cross-team.
- Manage the Jira board and inter-team communication.
- Push for shipping high-quality products on time.
- Own relevant repos and codebase, as well as CI/CD pipeline and devops of team’s infrastructure.
- Own tech decisions and initiate decision-making discussions.
- Update, upgrade, monitor and replace 3rd party libs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 6+ years experience as a hands-on backend developer in a SaaS B2B startup.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, ownership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability of clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- An awesome team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters.
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers.
- Family-friendly environment, flexible working hours.
- Lots of yummy treats 🙂