The Counseling Center for Women www.ccw.org.il is looking for a half-time Resource Development associate to join its team. This position is based in Ramat Gan and includes meetings in the Jerusalem branch of the Center. The coordinator will work with a team to develop strategies for fundraising and maintain relations with donors.
- Contacting and keeping in touch with existing donors through phone calls, emails thank you letters.
-Identifying, researching and corresponding with new donors and foundations abroad and in Israel to develop relations for future fundraising.
- Keeping track of donations, correspondence and receipts in Salesforce – including creating and managing yearly forecast.
- Managing donation conduits like, JGive, Cause Match and PEF
- Managing campaigns and developing the existing donor list through Igul Latova
- Helping with writing of marketing and promotional materials such as newsletters and holiday mailings.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in resource development
- Fluency in written and verbal communication in English and Hebrew
- Identification with the organization's mission and a feminist world view
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills
- A good grasp of Office applications, Mail Chimp and a basic knowledge of WordPress. Salesforce is an advantage.
- The ability to be a creative and critical thinker and initiator
Please send resumes to [email protected] (Please note, relevant candidates will be contacted.)
The Counseling Center for Women (CCW) is Israel's oldest professional non-profit mental health center dedicated to the empowerment, recovery and growth of women through psychotherapy and counseling. In the thirty years since its establishment, CCW has accumulated extensive knowledge on therapy with women and the unique issues that emerge from a woman’s life. The Center provides subsidized, sliding fee scale therapy for 70% of its clients. For more information visit our website https://ccw.org.il/en/