We Are Gimmonix
Gimmonix is a rapidly growing travel technology company looking for a passionate candidate for the position of Content Writer to be a critical part of our marketing team.
You’ll join a diverse and driven company at the forefront of solving some of the most complex challenges in the travel industry.
Ideally, you have an analytical mind, love for writing and editing in all its forms, insatiable curiosity and innate drive to over-deliver.
The Content Writer will join our growing marketing team to enrich our blog posts, websites, online content, and marketing copy.
The basics of your role include:
- Create and proofread both technical and business related content
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics
- Generate ideas for content types and strategy
If you have experience creating online content, are an expert editor, love working with a team, and have an eye for detail, we’d like to hear from you.
As the content writer, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, boost brand awareness, and drive sales.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Participate in developing thought leadership content
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our brand and individual products
- Create, proofread, and edit blog posts and corresponding social media posts
- Work with the Director of Marketing to make edits for a polished written product
- Coordinate with sales teams to identify content needs and advise on content development and design
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ values and needs
- nd gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
What you bring to team
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role for digital marketing
- Well-developed ability to research, use data from multiple sources, and adapt writing styles and usage to industry terminology and audience
- Ability to think creatively contributing to ideas while converting them into content deliverables
- Familiarity with inbound marketing, direct experience a big plus
- Mother tongue English (must) with superior writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or English