Collections Agents (Medical)
Trebuchet Outsourcing Services is looking for skilled and motivated telephone-based collection agents on behalf of a client that sells medical supplies and equipment to nursing homes (business-to-business collections). If you think you measure up, or know someone who does, please be in touch!
• Prior collections or other call center experience required
• Experience with medical collections a plus
• An excellent telephone manner – articulate, relaxed and self-possessed
• Excellent and professional communication skills
• Mother-tongue-level command of written and spoken English
• Self-starter; organized, motivated and independent – takes initiative!
• Fast and efficient worker
• A strong sense of ethics and integrity
• Very computer literate
• Some familiarity with medical terminology and medical billing terminology preferred but not required
This is a work-from-home position. You must have a quiet work environment, a strong internet connection and a fully equipped home office, including a state-of-the-art Windows computer and accessories, and including video camera and headset.
You will be working US Eastern Time hours, a minimum of 4 hours per day in the 10:00 am – 4:00pm ET (5:00pm – 11:00pm Israel time) window, Monday – Thursday. Please specify your preferred work hours within that window in your response. Pay is on a 1099 US payroll basis.
Please respond by emailing your English cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Medical Collections” as the subject.
Feel free to respond to this posting even if you have applied for other Trebuchet positions.
Please forward this opportunity to others who may be interested and qualified.
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants but be assured that all submissions are given serious consideration.