Sales Administrator Assistant
A typical day for a Sales Administrator includes:
• Allocation of leads to reps
• Contacting customers by phone or email to resolve various issues.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
• Compiling sales reports.
• Directing feedback from customers to relevant reps/departments.
• Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, as needed.
Skills and/or Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong computer literacy (CRM, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Chat and Zoom)
• Strong Writing and Reading Skills
• Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
Work Hours: Company is based outside Bet Shemesh and work is from the office, Monday to Friday: Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm, Friday*: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm *The Friday shift ends at least 3 hours before the start of Shabbat.
Compensation: Salary, Plus Participation in a bonus pool
Email: [email protected]