Lishtot is a fast-growing company that helps people to drink safer water all over the world.
The Bookkeeper's responsibilities include processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, managing bank reconciliations, and payroll processing, and posting journal entries.
This position is well suited for a life-work balance. The working hours are morning hours work from the office in Givat Shaul, Jerusalem, and communication with US partners could be done from home at convenient hours.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to utilize a bookkeeping software
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Self-management and high responsibility sense
Good at communicating
· 2-4 years of experience in the field or a related area
· Familiarity with bookkeeping programs and software like QuickBooks, Priority, Excel