Wanted a WordPress (WooCommerce) content manager.
Right now I am in the final stage of building a WordPress based website.
I am looking for someone who can assist me in the final stages of building, managing and uploading the content to the database via the cms.
The website is a small commerce platform built in WooCommerce. The main market share is in the US.
- English at a mother’s tongue level.
- Working knowledge & experience of WordPress database management.
- Specific Knowledge & Experience with WooCommerce and Commerce websites in general.
- Knowledge & Familiarity with basic SEO considerations.
- Strong problem solving skills in general, and specific troubleshooting experience for WordPress.
- Responsible for both the front-end and back-end aspects. Experienced in WordPress websites maintenance.
- A grasp of website conversion basics, from goal tracking to identifying conversion issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting content issues.
- The capability to work remotely/from home.
Email: [email protected]