What will you do?
Vidazoo is looking for a qualified individual to oversee and address our company’s needs including day-to-day aspects with our strategic partners, maintaining long-term relationships, and maximizing business growth opportunities. The Account Manager is expected to have strong interpersonal communication skills, commercial skills and be able to both upsell and negotiate in a client-facing environment.
As a Demand Account Manager, you should be a people and number-oriented person. You should also have the ability to provide results and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide business, technical, and product knowledge to support active processes and strengthen customer relationships.
What will you be responsible for?
- Act as the main POC to all company matters with its strategic partners.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Analyze the partners’ needs according to Vidazoo’s activities and goals
- Upscale activities by all business and operational means.
- Liaise with the sales department to give the best results to new onboarded partners.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics & achieve specific goals.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration and Management, Entrepreneurship
- 1+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager
- High proficiency in English (Native English - a strong plus!)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers
- An ability to grasp the partners’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-Motivator and goal-oriented, independent, and highly passionate to succeed.