We are a customer service-driven boutique financial services firm that caters to small and mid-sized businesses throughout the US.
With over $100M in funding to thousands of businesses nationwide, we have entered a new stage of significant growth.
We provide a hard-working and supportive environment.
This is an ideal position if you are:
- Organized and capable of Multi-Tasking
- Detail Oriented and Technically Savy
- Able to Communicate both Verbally and in Writing
- Goal Oriented and Objective
- Capable of performing simple Financial Calculations
- Possess High Critical Thinking skills
- Communicate with Account Executive, Broker, Underwriter, Funder, Doc Drawer as required to ensure all parties are aware of loan status and any outstanding requirements ensuring quality customer service experience and adherence to established guidelines.
- Track all requested documents via the CRM.
- Review documentation for completeness and identify any discrepancies.
- Work closely with the Sales and Processors to achieve a high level of efficiency and customer service.
- Review bank statements and calculate deposits as well as calculate various other types of income.
- Data Entry
- Data extraction
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Job Type: Full-time
If you fit the requirements send your CV to: [email protected]