Location: Jerusalem City Center, Israel
Report to: Recruitment Manager
Schedule: Sundays (from home, 10am to 4pm), Mondays through Thursdays (from the office, 3.3pm to midnight)
The Junior Recruiter will plan and execute strategic sourcing of candidates within the Healthcare sector using a wide variety of resources and conduct first-level screening calls with candidates.
Who are you:
- Native or native-level English
- Highly motivated and eager to learn about the recruiting world.
- Career-oriented and competitive.
- Good listener.
- Comfortable talking on the phone and reaching out to new contacts.
- Organized and professional.
- Locate & source active and passive job seekers in the healthcare industry through various sources, including the company database, social media, internet, professional networks, referrals, cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations etc. in order to constantly increase the number of candidates in the database.
- Build healthy, robust pipelines of candidates on a continuous basis through multiple sourcing channels (i.e., web, social, network, etc.)
- Create, categorize & maintain hotlists of passive and active candidates on a daily basis.
- Conduct first-level screening calls and engage with candidates to determine suitability of candidate and refer to the recruitment team via management.
- Develop relationships with candidates over the phone and give them a highly professional and world-class candidate experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge and excitement about our business and be able to answer basic candidate questions.
- Support our recruiting processes as it relates to sourcing and identifying candidates.
- Transfer screened candidates to the recruitment manager or schedule follow up appointments for candidates who are not available to continue screening at that time.
- Identify new methods to increase traffic of leads and manage pipeline.
- Communicate progress and develop and execute innovative recruitment and sourcing strategies.
- Conduct research to understand the market and competitive factors.
- Accountable for goals, productivity and quality of pipeline, and conversion rates.
- Other duties as required.