Ecommerce Retention Manager:
ModLi is hiring an Ecommerce Retention Manager who will play a core role in developing and executing a retention strategy with a focus on measuring and increasing Customer Lifetime Value.
*The position is full time from our office in Talpiot, Jerusalem.
- Initiate and manage marketing and product activities aimed to improve retention and conversion performance..
- Meet daily deadlines and objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, build and optimize the customer journey, from first exposure and into life cycle (360), while constantly testing and developing ways to improve it, working with various interfaces in the company.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Retention management/ Marketing role at Ecommerce company.
- Experience with email marketing softwares.
- Experience with marketing analysis, working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Familiarity with data system concepts, databases, BI.
- English – fluent
Please send your cv to [email protected] with the subject line "Ecommerce Retention Manager"